Susan Dopson, Broker
1220 20th St. SE
Salem, OR 97302
- To market and sell real estate, providing clients with the highest level of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and thoroughness in the industry.
- To competently advise my clients so they can make a totally informed decision, based on their needs and requirements, to buy or sell, with a feeling of complete comfort and confidence.
- To represent clients in their best interests at all times.
- To provide tangible “value” to clients through superior advice and marketing.
- To work in a real estate team environment where excellence is foremost, laughter is encouraged, and love of the business is promoted and cherished.
20+ yrs. in Real Estate honing and developing Education, Tools and Attitude
- Taking advantage of every opportunity to participate in training opportunities
- Cutting edge computer skills
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management
- On-the-job training obtained through two top agents, Lindy Dopson & Joe Savelsbergh
- Building great relationships with buyers, other realtors, escrow agents and lenders
- Experience in transaction problem solving
- Proper follow up in timely fashion, great communication
- Professionalism, integrity and honesty
Proper exposure of listed properties through:
- strength of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices trusted reputation
- print advertising,
- Multiple List Service,
- word of mouth, buyer and agent connections